Fitter / Welders: Vessel and Pipe Fabrication
We are looking for experienced metal fabricators &/or welders to work at our vessel and pipe shops in Cornwall, Ontario.
We are looking for candidates with positive attitudes, a good work ethic and who enjoy challenging projects in a team environment.
Candidates must possess the following:
• Minimum 2 years metal fabrication required
• TIG, MIG, SMAW welding experience required
• Able to read & interpret blueprints & welding process specifications
• Must be able to fabricate from drawings & maintain stringent tolerances at all times
• Able to layout and fit up various projects unassisted
• Must possess strong organizational skills & keep a clean work area
• Must know how to adjust, troubleshoot, and operate various types of welding machines
• Must be familiar with welding safety & practice safe working methods at all times.
Compensation package includes competitive union wages, benefits & pension contribution.
Send résumés & applicable training certificates to email@example.com
All résumés will be received in strict confidence.
WE OFFER A COMPETITIVE SALARY AND AN EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE. ALL INQUIRIES, RESUMES, AND SUBMISSIONS ARE RECEIVED WITH CONSIDERATION OF YOUR PRIVACY.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working at Laframboise. Only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE